LEVEL Fitness Re-Opening August 24
During the initial Phase 1, we will have limited hours and amenities. Please review the following before returning to workout. We can’t wait to see you back at the club!
Modified Hours of Operations:
Pardon our modified hours, we’re taking extra time in order to fully sanitize and disinfect our facilities to ensure the safest and healthiest environment in accordance with Westchester County Board of Health and CDC guidelines!
Monday — Friday:
7am – 12pm
4pm – 8pm
Saturday / Sunday
To ensure the safest and healthiest experience back, please review the following policies and FAQ about re-opening and complete the member liability form before returning to workout.
LEVEL FITNESS REOPENING POLICY & PROCEDURES
- We will be following CDC and NYS guidelines and open at 33% capacity
- Our goal is to keep A SOCIAL DISTANCING POLICY in place
CHECK IN / OUT PROCESS
- We are in this together; please be patient as we get everyone checked in. The first time back will be different because each member has to have completed the Returning Member Waiver and the Front Desk will note it in the system.
- Please keep 6ft distancing as you wait on line to check in upon entering
- To help us maintain capacity guidelines, we request that you check-out of the club before departing.
- Staff and member must wear face covering at all times
- Equipment has been carefully placed to keep social distancing
- Respect that some machines will be closed to maintain distance
- Locker rooms are open for restrooms and frequent hand washing. Please note the showers, steam room, and sauna will remain closed to help keep masks on 100% of the time.
- Hydromassage is open
- Salt room, Jacuzzi, and lap pool will remain closed at this time
- The basketball court will be closed for regular use and is being used for group fitness classes at this time
- Water fountain will not be available; please bring your own or drinks are available for purchase in our vending machines
- PT appointments available
- Fitness Assessment appointments available
CLEANING, SANITIZING, DISINFECTING
- All LEVEL Fitness team members are dedicated to clean, sanitize, disinfect high touch areas, door handles etc.
- Our members commit to cleaning equipment before and after use
- Daily cleaning protocols are updated to match CDC and NYS Guidelines, including high tech fogger sanitizing machines
- All staff, members and guests will wear masks
HOW BILLING WILL WORK
ABC Financial Billing
Upon reopening, we will unfreeze all memberships and resume billing.
- Billing will be Pro-rated. You will be credited your daily rate for days lost in the closure towards the first months open invoice.
- All members will be charged on their regularly scheduled billing date.
- Annual fees due between closing and reopening will now resume on October 2nd.
- Please direct all billing-related questions to ABC Financial Services at 1-888-827-9262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will unfreeze all PT agreements and resume billing upon reopening . We will extend the expiration date for unused sessions for 3 months. You may also train more often with your trainer if you prefer. Training session with your trainer may resume immediately. Please contact Shaun@LEVELfitnessclubs.com with any questions.
Freezing Your Account:
We realize that the COVID-19 pandemic has created unforeseen circumstances for many people, so we want to make sure that you know you can re-freeze your account for up to 3 months by contacting ABC Financial Services at 1-888-827-9262 or email email@example.com and referencing that you want to freeze your membership account at LEVEL Fitness Pelham location. This is a great option if you need a little extra time to make it back to the gym. Please allow up to 5 days for a response. If you are willing and are able to, we ask that you keep your billing active to help continue to support our business.
Cancelling Your Membership
You may decide to cancel your membership and not freeze it further. If within the first 12 months, you may be subject to a penalty. Please email deena@LEVELfitnessclubs.com and put CANCEL MY ACCOUNT in the subject line, your membership information in the body of the email.