We wanted to provide an update regarding how your membership will be managed while our clubs are closed.
- We closed on March 16th as guided from the state government to help stop the spread of the coronavirus.
- Your membership will be put on freeze at no cost as of the day the club closed. No further action is required to freeze. Any existing freezes will be honored as requested.
- If a scheduled session was cancelled due to the club closure you will receive a credit to your account.
- We will extend the expiration date of any unused packages.
- Each case is unique and we will be in contact with more specific details soon. Thank you for your patience as we recover from this crisis.
- We will miss all of you, our valued members and as soon as this passes, we’ll be back at our clubs waiting for you!